Opened tabs next to addres bar.

• Hello.
    Can you make option to put opened tabs next to address bar like in IE11? I asked about it on twitter.
    Thanks to that we will delete one bar and have more space for sites content.
    So there will be only:
    buttons (vivaldi/back/forward/refresh/main site), ADRESS BAR, OPENED TABS, min/max/close buttons
    Favourite sites bar.

You can ckeck my visualisation in attachment.
    And I'm still waiting for e-mail client builded to this web browser.!

0_1484121447913_vivaldi ui.png

@smallboobslover - I'm confident email will be along in the first half of this year. As to the "single bar" implementation, this would be relatively horrible for people who open 50+ tabs at once, but there will be many more configuration options coming down the pike, so keep your eyes peeled for developments.

• @Ayespy
    who opens so many tabs? Actually they can always turn off this feature. I really miss this thing :/
    Second thing is a 'ONE-copy' for address and picture. This is so old and generally stupid that you must choose to copy image or address, but I will make a post later.

• @smallboobslover Check the Modifications forum. There is at least one such modification here.

@smallboobslover - I think the most tabs I've had open at once was 33 or 34, while doing a complex research project with a lot of cross-referencing and back-and-forth, but there are people who, to my amazement, run around 100 on a fairly consistent basis. That strikes me as crazy, but it's not for me to judge.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.