Bug with hash mark (#) in explorer.exe

• A double click on "H:\Win 7\Mes documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\C#\Cryptography\How to Build and Run the CNG Example\ECDSA Certificates and Keys in .NET.html" is translated into vivaldi to "file:///H:/Win%207/Mes%20documents/Visual%20Studio%202010/Projects/C#\Cryptography\How%20to%20Build%20and%20Run%20the%20CNG%20Example\ECDSA%20Certificates%20and%20Keys%20in%20.NET.html". Vivaldi reports this file as ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND. The cross sign (#) isn't translated to U+0023. Also from that same cross sign we start to have "backslashes". The following translation open the file correctly "file:///H:/Win%207/Mes%20documents/Visual%20Studio%202010/Projects/C%23/Cryptography/How%20to%20Build%20and%20Run%20the%20CNG%20Example/ECDSA%20Certificates%20and%20Keys%20in%20.NET.html". I also suggest to check all non-alpha-numeric sign "[]{}+-*=..." for same behaviour.

The following is a request not a bug. Would like to move the "zoom slider" with roulette of mouse when the cursor is over the slider. I don't want to push "ctrl".

Have a nice and pleasant day!

• @averager

I don't think the scroll-wheel on zoom slider is in the Feature Requests thread. yet, but it was in the previous thread for version 1.6 so it is already known by the developers.

• Bug with # reported as VB-24849 Cant open local file with Doubleclick which has # in filename

• Is a bug in chromium codebase https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=679157

Can only be fixed by chromium code devs.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.