Bookmarks Panel Bugs

• Hello,
    i have some bugs of Bookmarks Panel.

1. After adding bookmark, bookmarks panel is scrolled up. It's very annoying!!!

2. Bookmarks Search doesnt show folder structure so I don't see where bookmark is placed.

Someone same experience?

The first issue is a known bug (VB-21597).

The second issue is more a feature request than a bug. There is a very good chance that that feature will see the light of day in the near future.

Today's snapshot actually already contains the feature to show the folder structure during bookmark searches. It's currently off by default, but you can turn it on at "Vivaldi Preferences->Bookmarks->Show Tree Structure During Search".

• Vivaldi Translator

The bookmark manager is annoying.
    If we search for a subject, then choose to open in new foreground tab, the search is reset, search box become empty, and the list scroll to top. Same problem if instead choose to open in background tab, except bookmark manager will reset after we back from other tab. Annoying if we want to do bookmarks research.

While bookmark sidebar "sometime" mimic the same problem with exception the search box. Our search subject will stick inside the box until we type/delete something in it.

@dLeon - This is a perfect instance for which one might wish to use the panel rather than the manager.

• Vivaldi Translator

@Ayespy
    Yeah, that's what I do. The bookmark panel less annoying (for me) than the bookmark manager.

The new "Show tree structure during search" option on latest snapshot even make using the bookmark panel more reasonable to be use as manager ironically.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.