Zoom of individual tabs

• In earlier versions, Vivaldi remembered the zoom of individual tabs between sessions. However, since the last update, each time I open Vivaldi the pages I already visited (and set the zoom on) are displayed at 100% regardless of the previous setting.

• It still does, if I use the option "Last session" on Startup.

• I'll try that. Also, I just discovered that if I open any website, set the zoom, then close that tab and re-open that website in a new tab, the zoom is reset to default.

• What option is enabled in Settings, Webpages, Use Tab Zoom?

• Use tab zoom is enabled. The weird thing is that I didn't change the settings recently, this issue appeared after the 1.6 update. If no one else is having this problem perhaps I should make a clean install of Vivaldi.

• @Diego296 said in Zoom of individual tabs:

Use tab zoom is enabled. The weird thing is that I didn't change the settings recently, this issue appeared after the 1.6 update. If no one else is having this problem perhaps I should make a clean install of Vivaldi.

Did the clean install help? I just started using this browser earlier this month and the not remembering zoom settings on different sites is driving me crazy.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.