Create an Startpage.com search engine plugin?

• I'm so fed up with DuckDuckGo and don't want to use Google, Bing and co. either. Is there someone willing to create a small search engine with Startpage. I don't know what must be included in this string. o.O
    If the language needs to be specified, please use DE for German rather than EN for English, please.
    Creating a search engine plugin via the website does not work. It works for Firefox and Chrome, but not Vivaldi.

I'd be grateful if someone would be willing to create a string, which I could copy and paste into a new search engine plugin.

• It seems to work for me. I just followed the instructions on their home page and added a search engine to Vivaldi.

0_1484028893240_Instructions.png

This is the result of a search for "Vivaldi"

• It worked for from a source which I copy and past, not this crap which I had to type manually risking typos. But thanks.

• It's perfectly copiable from the link it was provided to you, "Add to Vivaldi".

• @BernardKay I created my search engine by copying the URL from the popup on the Startpage.com page.

0_1484035802288_Start Page Search.png

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.