Bookmark/Speed Dial Issue

• Hey all - love Vivaldi browser, such a welcome relief from the sluggishness of Firefox, have been thru several years of Vivaldi updates and fixes without issue....and i can probably tough this one out as well, but i thought i'd check to see if there is a fix:

any attempt to delete a bookmark or speed dial closes the program. whether i delete from within the bookmark menu, off of the speed dial page, or from the bookmarks toolbar, Vivaldi closes immediately and the entry does not delete. i have worked around this by editing offending bookmark/speed dial entries into other desired bookmark/speed dials, but it would be nice if i could just delete them as needed. This problem has persisted thru the last several updates. Any fix for this?

side note regarding Speed Dial: Speed Dial thumbnails do not load when Vivaldi is opened. i have gotten in the habit of refreshing the entire Speed Dial page when i open Vivaldi, which then populates the thumbnails for that session...is there anything i might do about that as well?

otherwise, great browser...am very pleased to have sidelined FireFox for good. Thanks!

• It's a known bug if you have "Top Sites" file set as read only. Eventually check your permissions in %localappdata%\Vivaldi\User Data\Default

• that fixed it - awesome! thanks so much. any suggestions on how to get my Speed Dial thumbnails to load by themselves? thanks again!

• They should appear as expected. If nothing works try deleting the top sites file and let them rebuild, then close Vivaldi and reopen.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.