[Bug] Panel, Tabs and a lot of Start Pages

• So, I wasn't able to find a place to report bugs, but it seems that people do it here, so here goes. I use the option that has the tabs on the left. I accidentally clicked and dragged the "Panel" menu(which is also on the left with Toggle Panel on, but the panel toggled off) into the tabs area while half asleep and about twenty "Start Page" tabs opened. I can replicate this even after restarting. I don't really think this is a big deal, but it was very weird.
    This is on Windows 7 64-bit.

• The place to report bugs is the Bug Report Wizard, but it's not a bad idea to report them here first to see if anyone can reproduce it.

I cannot even figure out what you're doing. We should start by getting the terminology right, so that we're all on the same page.

• The panel toolbar contains three or more icons and each icon has a context menu when you right-click on it
    • The Bookmarks icon opens the bookmarks panel, the Downloads icon opens the Downloads panel, and the Notes icon opens the Notes panel.

With the panels closed, there's not a lot that you can drag and drop to the Tab Bar. Please explain again what you did, or make a screen shot.

• I am simply using terminology based on what the settings menu calls things.
    I am guessing that the Panel Toolbar is what we are talking about, that's where bookmarks and downloads are.
    I clicked the little arrow used to expand the panel toolbar area and accidentally held down my mouse and let go in the tabs area.
    Hopefully that makes more sense. I threw in some screenshots, but I don't know if they are useful.
    0_1483718536620_Vivaldi Panel Toolbar and Tabs.png
    0_1483718683254_Vivaldi Panel Open.png
    0_1483718557564_Vivaldi Start Pages.png

• Also in case it is useful:
    I haven't changed anything below except for my username which I replaced with "username"

Vivaldi 1.6.689.40 (Stable channel) (32-bit)
    Revision fce2113643dbabe51ad6825c974c40dbfbaed139
    OS Windows
    JavaScript V8 5.5.372.33
    Flash (Disabled)
    User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.98 Safari/537.36 Vivaldi/1.6.689.40
    Command Line "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\vivaldi.exe" --always-authorize-plugins --disable-translate --enable-blink-features=ResizeObserver --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end
    Executable Path C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\vivaldi.exe
    Profile Path C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data\Default
    Compiler MSVC 2015

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.