[Bug VB-24658] Visiting the Vivaldi://extensions page gives an error message

• Summary: Visiting the Vivaldi://extensions page gives an error message
    Key: VB-24658
    Project: Vivaldi Browser

Steps to reproduce:

1. Type vivaldi://extensions into the vivaldi browser.

Address (URL) of faulty page:
    Vivaldi://extensions

Expected behavior:
    I expected for the browser extensions page to show up.

Actual behavior:
    I received the following error message. [The webpage at chrome://extensions-frame/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.]

Vivaldi version:

Operating System:
    Windows 10 (x64)

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.92 Safari/537.36 Vivaldi/1.7.715.3

@nabilsharif - Can't replicate this. Could something be corrupted in your profile?

• @Ayespy Hello Ayespy! Thank you for the swift response. I have tried creating a new profile and that has not solved the problem. I am, however, able to visit chrome://extensions in Vivaldi which then redirects me to a working Vivaldi://extensions page.

@nabilsharif - what extensions do you use?

• @Ayespy I use the extensions ublock origin and ublock extra by Gorhill.

@nabilsharif - perhaps something to do with uBlock Extra. No one to my knowledge has reported it using uBlock Origin.

If a clean (and I mean clean) profile doesn't fix it, it's possible you actually have a corrupt install.

• [Update] : This problem occurs for users on a 64 bit system that have the material design page enabled for extensions in chrome://flags. Otherwise, you should be able to view the vivaldi://extensions page without any problems.

• @nabilsharif Please reply to the mail from bugtracker VB-24658 to add more information. Your reply will be inserted in bugtracker.
    Thanks for reporting.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.