Skins (Themes) for Vivaldi Mail

• I have tested the RoundCube interface at a couple of other sites/services, and have encountered 2 other skins. (1) 'Classic', from the RoundCube Dev Team, and (2) 'Larry', from a group in Switzerland, IIRC. [b]Is Vivaldi open to adding more skins/themes ?[/b] One quirk of the current and only choice here, is that the 'Flag/Star' marker is on the right-hand side (most interfaces seem to have it on the left side, if at all), and it is a very pale colour, so doubly hard to notice. I also have read posts stating that some alternate skins/themes ('Larry' in particular) do not support all functions found in 'Classic', and/or do not support them as well. My feeling is that to include/add the 'Classic' skin to Vivaldi Mail would be a prudent step, both for the sake of functionality and for choice, yes ? Thanks.

• Vivaldi Team

@davesnothere:

Is Vivaldi open to adding more skins/themes ?

Yes, certainly. We are however working through critical issues first at the moment.
    We are small team so it may take some time but we will get there.
    I would personally like to see more skins to choose from.

• like what they should do is really work on making the layout on the mail look nice

• @davesnothere:

I have tested the RoundCube interface….

....One quirk.... ....is that the 'Flag / Star' marker is on the right-hand side (most interfaces seem to have it on the left side, if at all)....

The above 'quirk' has been resolved - see Post #1943 in the below-linked thread :

https://vivaldi.net/forum/suggestion-box/190-vivaldi-net-email#1943

And thanks for adding the extra Skins ! :)

• It is my opinion that a 'Dark' Skin, similar to the night reading mode found on e-readers would add a lot to the overall feel of the site. Right now, the bright white border is distracting from the actual content on Vivaldi.
    This is just my opinion though.

• Can we expect more skins ? Here are some:

http://roundcubeskins.net/portfolio/

I think the theme "iClassic" should be the standard theme, it's nice and neutral and don't have this facebook-coloring.

I personally love the theme "Bravo", it would be so much better when it were not blue.

"Corporate" looks also very nice and and offers other colors than the rest.

;)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.