Big Buttons or Text under Buttons (back, forward, home, reload)?

• For me the back button and reload button is important. I want them to be bigger or to have text under the button icon.
    Why? Because if the button is small it is more difficult to target the mouse cursor on it. If it would be bigger it will take less time to click on it. Hope you understand.
    I know that i can make them bigger with the user interface zoom, but this is no solution for me because the other items are sized well.
    Perhaps give the browser this options?

• @Harakiri81 said in Big Buttons or Text under Buttons (back, forward, home, reload)?:

Because if the button is small it is more difficult to target the mouse cursor on it. If it would be bigger it will take less time to click on it.

It takes even less time to use GestureLeft or GestureRight. Hold down the Right Mouse Button, and move the mouse left or right.

• Thanks but i dont like mouse gestures.

• @Harakiri81 said in Big Buttons or Text under Buttons (back, forward, home, reload)?:

For me the back button and reload button is important. I want them to be bigger ...
    Perhaps give the browser this options?

I guess this would not be a common request. Anyway, it maybe possible to fiddle with the css given that the back button is drawn using scalable vector graphics:

.toolbar-addressbar .button-toolbar svg {
        width: 36px important;
    }

might do it in your custom.css. You could go further by editing the svg path itself:

path[Attributes Style] {
        d: path('M 17.6 20.4 l -1.6 1.6 l -9 -9 l 9 -9 l 1.6 1.6 l -7.2 7.4 l 7.2 7.4 Z');
    }

But if you're using the mouse in any case, why not use mouse gestures?

• @aesouza said in Big Buttons or Text under Buttons (back, forward, home, reload)?:

why not use mouse gestures?

It's hard to think why anyone would not like them since they are so much quicker and easier than moving the mouse all the way to a button.

• Thanks aesouza, will look at this...

I had problems with mouse gestures in opera. And cause i always am afraid for wrong actions due to the gesture i have disabled it completely.
    I try it now with vivaldi...

• Now i like mouse gestures! :kissing:

• @Harakiri81 If your mouse has side buttons, a gesture isn't even needed.

In your OP, I guess you're talking something like IE has with its oversize back button, and maybe that will happen with a skinning system some day, but it would to be only an option due to the already-limited space allocated to the address bar (unless you're running Vivaldi full-screen). Especially on sites supporting EV certs, with their humongous green badges, sometimes the address field is positively tiny.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.