Failure to render page

• The page is fully loaded, and the content is there as I can hover over with my mouse and still click things. However, I can't see any of it. All I get is a white page.

This is literally the worst bug a browser can have and should be the number one priority to fix. It has been going on for the past few versions.

I dumped my user profile and that didn't fix it.

@Omen_20 - did you file a bug report? This was a problem back in version 1.4, and it was fixed. Currently, no one can replicate it in version 1.6 or 1.7. Generally, a bug that can't be replicated, can't be fixed. But perhaps with enough information from you, the developers can figure it out.

• It's hard for me to replicate it consistently. When it happens I can keep reloading and it stays blank. But if I close the tab and relaunch it from the trash bin, it loads fine. Also, the site doesn't seem to matter, and I can even open multiple tabs at a time and it will happen to some, and not to others.

I'm running Windows 10 at work and at home but primarily use my work computer. I'm going to see if I get the same behavior at home and also try running without any extensions active. I currently use LastPass, Reddit Enhancement Suite, and Signal Private Messenger.

If I can narrow anything down I'll submit a bug report, thanks!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.