Bookmarks menu

• Does anyone know of a way to get a bookmarks menu added to Vivaldi, like other browsers have? Seems like a pretty basic feature to be missing. I guess it's ok if it's an extension or plug in as long as it doesn't go sending all my bookmarks to some random server or something.

• @smurf
    Take a look at Vivaldi Hooks. It's modular system to enhance Vivaldi, among other things featuring a classic bookmarks menu.

@smurf Bookmarks in Vivaldi are still a work in progress but I'm hoping that we'll see a proper macOS Bookmarks menu added soon. I've politely provided feedback that bookmark navigation in Vivaldi is sub-par, especially for people with lots of bookmarks, and that a Bookmarks menu would significantly improve the user experience. It seems to have been well received. @Aronand did a search and found that a bug (VB-7980) had been already been filed requesting this enhancement. So, this issue IS on their radar.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.