Surfing feels rejuvenated :) 1st impression

• first of all, great job, initial experience is real refreshing, hope it stays like this. with some minor adjustments [b]features[/b] - reopen closed tab (obvious) - enable/disable always show close button - enable drag n drop from url to sidebar - change default mail client to prefered online mail service [b]bugs[/b] - random resizing/zooming by using numbers (both main and 'numpad') - acts real odd in certain web based mail clients, like roundcube and sogo - using same profile both windows and linux causes quite some errors and incompatibilities - browser start in fullscreen (entire screen black) hit F11 twice to enable addressbar and UI - open folder downloads doestn work - open download file doesn run [b]suggestion[/b] - website isn't compatible with windows7 default (IE) browser; one needs to download firefox to download vivaldi!! - don't make it bloated and sluggish, like opera has become

• @himlims:

first of all, great job, initial experience is real refreshing, hope it stays like this. with some minor adjustments

features

• reopen closed tab (obvious)
    • enable/disable always show close button
    • enable drag n drop from url to sidebar
    • change default mail client to prefered online mail service

bugs

• random resizing/zooming by using numbers (both main and 'numpad')
    • acts real odd in certain web based mail clients, like roundcube and sogo
    • using same profile both windows and linux causes quite some errors and incompatibilities
    • browser start in fullscreen (entire screen black) hit F11 twice to enable addressbar and UI
    • open folder downloads doestn work
    • open download file doesn run

suggestion

• website isn't compatible with windows7 default (IE) browser; one needs to download firefox to download vivaldi!!
    • don't make it bloated and sluggish, like opera has become

"Refreshing." Isn't it though? Coming from Chrome/Chromium/FF, there's some kind of intangible improvement that I perceive in the Vivaldi experience. I can't quite put a finger on it. Smooth. I guess smooth is the word. Not clunky.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.