Problem with facebook



  • 0_1482417720167_upload-43056114-c08a-45c9-9f79-d7a3c2073a66

    It happened before I updated Vivaldi to version 1.6.689.40. I tried restarting, reinstalling, nothing works.



  • @Laviette even with all the extensions removed?



  • Yes, even with extensions removed. I really dont know what to do. I even tried updating Windows, everything :D I tried some other websites and everything is running just fine.



  • Here is how to solve (most of) these types of issues:

    1. Force reload the page and all of its contents including scripts, styles and images (by default: press [CTRL] + [SHIFT] + [R] or [CTRL] + [F5]);
    2. Disable all extensions (try step 1 afterward);
    3. Clear browsing data and restart the browser if necessary (try step 1 afterward);
    4. Refresh profile;
    5. Try another instance of Vivaldi to check if the issue occurs there too - preferably the latest Snapshot (you can obtain it here), as the issue might've been resolved already (don't update Vivaldi - install new instance as "standalone", so that it doesn't interfere with your current installation; you can easily get rid of it later by removing the folder where it was installed).

    Try these steps in the given order, if step 1 doesn't solve the issue, try step 2, etc. You can skip step 3 and try step 4 instead. Check back in to let us know if any of these has solved your problem...


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.