Mouse cursor keeps disappearing after full screen video closed

• I found an easily repeatable issue that I have only confirmed on Windows.
    Vivaldi 1.6.689.40 (Stable channel) (32-bit)
    Windows 7

Steps to reproduce:

1. Play a YouTube video
    2. Maximize to full screen
    3. Hit F11 to restrict full screen video into Vivaldi's frame.
    4. Without minimizing the video, open a new tab and browse to any website.
    5. Hold the cursor still for a second on that website and it will disappear.
    6. Close the tab playing the video (without minimizing the video first) and the cursor will continue to disappear on all Vivaldi tabs and windows until Vivaldi is completely closed and reopened.

There are other ways to make this happen but all have to do with closing a tab playing a full screen video.
    This has become an every day annoyance for me as I full screen videos in a secondary monitor to watch them and use the F11 to full screen into frame so I can multitask. I will forget to minimize the video before I close the tab when the video is done and then the bug kicks in and I have to restart Vivaldi and loose multiple windows of a couple dozen tabs of open research.

Thanks.

• Just realized there is a way to submit bugs directly to Vivaldi. So I submitted the bug there.

• @joshwardcodes said in Mouse cursor keeps disappearing after full screen video closed:

Just realized there is a way to submit bugs directly to Vivaldi. So I submitted the bug there.

Sure, there is
    https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/

The cursor re-appears if I move the mouse around a bit.

• Try to reinstall the mouse drivers or update it, and then have a try. Or change a usb port.

• Yes. I still see this from time to time even in the latest Snapshot build. It is connected with watching fullscreen video.

Specs: AMD A10-6800K, 8 Gb on Win 7 64-bit • Snapshot 1.7.704.3

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.