Standalone issues

• First of all thank you very much for this new browser. It looks promising. Keep up the good work. I've got a couple of issues with the standalone installation I would like to share with you. I'm on Win 8.1, x64. 1.) The installer always requires admin rights. I think this is unnecessary for a standalone installation and for the installation for a single limited user only. IMHO it even contradicts the idea of a standalone installation, i.e. it requires admin rights first to be able to create an installation which doesn't need admin rights. 2.) The installer seems to "remember" the location of the last successful installation. It shows my last custom settings. It contradicts the idea of a standalone installation too, i.e. no unnecessary "leftovers". 3.) When I install in standalone mode I would expect to be able to relocate the installation folder freely. The program should recognize the new location and adapt automatically to it using relative paths. Currently when I relocate the program folder and start Vivaldi again it creates a folder "Vivaldi" with a subfolder "Profile" at the location where it was installed originally.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.