Font settings

• Re: Roboto Font

I tried to set custom fonts in the settings (Vivaldi 1.6.689.34 (Stable channel) (32-bit)), but nearly all fonts I have installed revert to Segoe UI. For standard fonts I tried Roboto, Noto, Ubuntu, Sansation and others. They all revert to Segoe UI (Open Sans was one of the few which didn't). I tried in the other categories too, whenever I set it to something else than the default in 75% of the cases, it set the category to Segoe UI. In the monospace category it was even 100%. (These were all TTF style fonts).

Please make it accept the other fonts, or at least in the dropdown only show the fonts that it will accept. After this excercise I am stuck with mostly fonts I didn't want.

I had that problem earlier, but it seems to be resolved now.

0_1482012217028_Default Fonts.png

Specs: AMD A10-6800K, 8 Gb on Win 7 64-bit • 1.6.689.34 Stable

• Interestingly, I truly wish I could easily change the system font in Android to Segoe UI (I know this is possible, but it's not worth all the trouble). I mention this merely because I find it interesting how different people can have such different reactions to various fonts.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.