Where does Vivaldi hide the shortcut settings on Linux?

• I just managed to get the three-profile setup to which I am accustomed standing on its shaky legs, but I can't figure out any way to sync keyboard shortcuts between profiles. I could go through shortcut-by-shortcut ensuring all three profiles match by hand, but frankly I'd rather- sorry, sleep-deprived and cranky. Where's the file with the shortcut settings for my default profile, what's it called, and what're my options about wrestling them into my other profiles? (I'd also be interested in where the themes are, as it happens.)

@mvseaver Both themes and shortcuts & gestures should be in /Vivaldi/User Data/Default/Local App Settings/mpognobbkildjkofajifpdfhcoklimli/*.log

I believe you need to copy everything in the folder rather than just the .log file. The file also contains a bunch of other settings.

• @An_dz

@An_dz said in Where does Vivaldi hide the shortcut settings on Linux?:

The file also contains a bunch of other settings.

oh, in that case no thanks
    my one complaint about vivaldi so far is that the devs really make it non-trivial to solve problems they have not

• @An_dz said in Where does Vivaldi hide the shortcut settings on Linux?:

@mvseaver Both themes and shortcuts & gestures should be in /Vivaldi/User Data/Default/Local App Settings/mpognobbkildjkofajifpdfhcoklimli/*.log

I believe you need to copy everything in the folder rather than just the .log file. The file also contains a bunch of other settings.

On my system with snapshot version 1.6.689.32 (Official Build) dev (64-bit), Revision 841b9a58130b84a3816d42023b714a2127e1e56f, I made a couple of trivial keyboard shortcut changes and then looked to see which file was recently modified using find:

find ~/.config/vivaldi-snapshot/Default -mmin -1 -type f -ls
    ~/.config/vivaldi-snapshot/Default/Storage/ext/mpognobbkildjkofajifpdfhcoklimli/def/QuotaManager
    ~/.config/vivaldi-snapshot/Default/Storage/ext/mpognobbkildjkofajifpdfhcoklimli/def/QuotaManager-journal
    ~/.config/vivaldi-snapshot/Default/Storage/ext/mpognobbkildjkofajifpdfhcoklimli/def/Cache/index-dir/the-real-index
    ~/.config/vivaldi-snapshot/Default/Session\ Storage/000192.log
    ~/.config/vivaldi-snapshot/Default/History-journal
    ~/.config/vivaldi-snapshot/Default/QuotaManager
    ~/.config/vivaldi-snapshot/Default/Current\ Session
    ~/.config/vivaldi-snapshot/Default/QuotaManager-journal
    ~/.config/vivaldi-snapshot/Default/Preferences
    ~/.config/vivaldi-snapshot/Default/Local\ App\ Settings/mpognobbkildjkofajifpdfhcoklimli/000003.log
    ~/.config/vivaldi-snapshot/Default/Current\ Tabs

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.