Last saved session didn't load after exiting/restarting vivaldi

• Nothing crashed, no errors. I only have adblock extension, otherwise its a vanilla install with the latest update. And yes, I do have the option checked to load last session upon opening.

Also this website is atrocious. I tried to sign up from the vivaldi browser, but the captcha refused to work with no work around (with adblock disabled too). So I tried to sign up from Firefox, but it said my email was already in use.. Yet there is no way to log in with my email & no obvious way to obtain your login info with your email address.. And since I didn't know my username, I couldn't recover my password. Also there is no "forgot password?" link on the login page. These are fairly simple things I expect a professional website to have.

Besides that, I love Vivaldi. By far my favorite browser. However, I wish these issues that have persisted for at least a year, would be resolved. Until then, I can't be fully confident leaving 20+ tabs open in Vivaldi as my main browser.

• @zetaone click the register link where you'll find "recover password".

• @zetaone said in Last saved session didn't load after exiting/restarting vivaldi:

Nothing crashed, no errors. I only have adblock extension, otherwise its a vanilla install with the latest update. And yes, I do have the option checked to load last session upon opening.

I've never had such an issue on Vivaldi. The only time it happened to me is when I had another window of Vivaldi opened in the background and I closed the main window before closing the second one. This resulted in saving the session from the second window, and - since it was empty - I lost all of the opened tabs. Maybe that was the case here.
    If not, then you should probably file a bug report, but make sure to provide enough information on how to reproduce this bug - otherwise it would be difficult to fix it.

• Hello Vivaldi Team, I'm New here, but I'm experiencing the same problem after updating to Vivaldi.1.5.658.44.x64 whether from the previous version or from the clean install.
    Usually, without connected to the internet, my last saved session still be able to load after I close vivaldi and re-opened it, but after update, the tab from my last session is there, but "no internet Connection " message pop up rather than the content of the page itself everytime I clicked the tab as long as theres no internet connection. I knew the cached page are there available offline (the thumbnail are intact when I previewed it by hovering my mouse cursor on the tab) , but somehow it refused to load if no internet connection detected and When I connected it with my mobile data, even in slow EDGE connection, it will load instantly.
    I Tried to find the related setting (something like the size of my cached page like in Firefox, or cached content to update setting like in Opera 12.) but i just cannot find it anywhere.
    Please help, it certainly the most important feature I loved from vivaldi to reserve my quota, because Im using mobile data to connect to the internet,

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.