high I/O usage even when no open tabs

• I noticed that vivaldi.exe process always make high I/O usage about 0,5 mb/s, even when no tabs opened. It is bug or feature ?
    alt text

• as you can see other tested browsers not have this problem. This usage can decrease life of hard drive

• update. When I removed default bookmark on express panel - the problem dissapeared ! Seems matter in default animated bookmarks on express panel.

• it always does that, 0.1-0.4MB/s on my system and isn't related to express panel. all versions did that, on win 8.1 and win 10. people on forums say it's a bug in chrome that vivaldi can't fix.
    sometimes vivaldi hangs in ram after closing, still writing continuously to disk in a file called "Top Sites" which I delete from time to time.
    google programmers...

• i use server 2012R2, now open about 10 tabs with loading sites - seems problem disappeared.
    0_1481381822632_viva3.jpg

• ok. then if it does it again check with Resource Monitor which file it writes to and if it is the Top Sites file then it's the same old problem.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.