Context menu - There's no there there

• Where is the right-click close tab? When I put a new URL in the address bar and hit Enter, it opens in the current tab. I want it to open in a new tab. Why would I want to overwrite the tab I'm on? That's really screwed up. Power Users, ha! In the right-click Context menu: Where's the email the link? Oh sure, I can click in the address bar, hit CTRL C, open an email, then past the URL in. What a stupid ass way to email a link. Don't you people ever email a link? I want to right click and click on Email this Link and have a message window pop up. Duh. Where's the undo close tab? Why can't I right click and reopen a closed tab. Doesn't anyone ever want to reopen a tab. Where's the closed tabs list? I know I have to get numerous frigging extensions for Firefox to function in any kind of useful way. Why in the name of all that's holy do I have do all that with a "Power Users" browser. When you guys get it together, I'll be back. Otherwise, this browser is as bad as all the others.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.