how to turn off automatic updates

• Hi all,
    how to turn off automatic updates? The option seems to be somehow concealed. I'd suggest putting it in a more visible place in Settings. Auto updating is a calamity: already damaged my work in another fullscreen app twice. I want to update Vivaldi only when I click, not in the most inconvenient moment possible. Thank you for your help.
    I have Vivaldi 1.5 if that matters.

• @username235236423 - There are no automatic updates - only automatic notifications. And you can't turn them off at this time. You can simply dismiss the notification and fetch the update at a time of your choosing.

• @Ayespy
    Thank your for the reply. Please add an option to turn off automatic notifications. I'm sure many people have times when no effing popup is desired, eg in some fullscreen app. Closing the browser to run some other app only because the browser may want to update itself is insane!

• @username235236423 - Chill. The browser is in VERY early stages of development, and there are literally dozens, probably hundreds, of options that are yet to be written. Right now, the very small development team has some very basic functionality that they are working on, hammer and tongs. They will get around to comfort issues and irritations when more basic building blocks are seen to. I just help out here, and with internal testing. I'm a volunteer, not Vivaldi staff. You can put in a feature request in the feature request topic (along with the couple of thousand other features that have been requested) or may more formally do so on the bug report page, which comes to the immediate attention of the developers.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.