Problem with some flash content

• I'm having a problem where certain embedded videos/ads (I can't always tell what) don't appear or play. Instead, I get a grey box, jigsaw piece and the message "this plugin only works on the desktop." I'm including a screen shot of an example. This happened with the tech preview and continues with the latest snapshot. [attachment=531]Untitled.png[/attachment] I'm also having problems with the history page, which says loading, but never actually loads. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks. Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/18068/Untitled.png[/img]

• I cannot give you a solution, but I am not having any of the problems you describe. Using a Macbook pro mid 12 with Yosemite.

• Vivaldi Translator

I have the same issues: Flash and history. For the Flash issue, I quit Vivaldi and then start again and the problem gone. However, some random period later, the issue back again.

• Same here. If I restart the browser, history works again for some period of time. Another way you can access your history (or at least one that works for me) is to type vivaldi://history in the address bar. It seems to load every time when I do it this way.

• Just posting to state that I too am having trouble with Flash as well- Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite).
    I tried to stream music via Rhapsody and keep getting the message that Flash cannot be found or is disabled.
    I have enabled Flash (vivaldi://plugins) and downloaded the Chromium/Opera version from Adobe's website.
    Flash seems to be working perfectly well when I'm using Chrome on this machine.
    curious…

• Adobe has a problem, they try to fix a bug, and updates may be daily, and I get a request to download an update on Opera.
    :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.