Touchscreen sensitivity

• Re: Touchscreen W10

Has anything been done to improve the touchscreen sensitivity of Vivaldi? Otherwise, it is a great browser, but this lets it down.

• What do you mean by "sensitivity"? Vivaldi still suffers from various bugs related to touchscreens, but a few of them has been fixed and now it's usable (well, kind of).

• Initially when launched, Vivaldi does seem responsive in terms of touchscreen use. However, after being used for a while, it seems to lose touchscreen sensitivity - sometimes recognising touches, but more often not.

• It depends on what kind of content is on the website. I can use Vivaldi for a while without any problems, but moments after watching a video on YouTube in full screen, Vivaldi goes crazy... The UI becomes unresponsive, tapping on it will perform actions on the website instead, sometimes even tapping on a current tab performs actions on background tabs... It's a total madness.

I do have a touchpad and even a mouse for my tablet, so it's not that much of a problem for me. I use PC for most of the time anyway, but the bugs have to be fixed. I believe that the dev team will fix'em one day, though currently they're focusing more on Vivaldi for desktop - and since they are a relatively small team of developers, we just have to be patient... 🙂

• It would seem that with the latest update, touchscreen support has improved markedly. Excellent!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.