Quick Commands - Directly set selection on the front tab

• I'm really liking Vivaldi and I like to control the application that I used from the keyboard as much as possible. Also, I like to have my web browser as clutter free as possible (nothing shown, but the address bar / or if possible hiding the address bar when not in used... this seems to not be possible at the moment with Vivaldi, but this would be another feature request ;) )

So, with this said, I really like the Quick Commands to reach commands and tabs. However, at the moment it's great to search for tabs, but I think it would be better to directly select the front most tab when the Quick Commands window is activated. This way, it makes it easier to select tabs that are near the one we are using at the moment and this would speed up the control since the nearest tabs are often related to the one in front. Maybe a preference could be added to keep the tabs in Quick Commands as it is or to directly select the front tab and/or to reverse the order of tabs so the last one is at the top (for those who like to always open new tabs at the end of the tabs list).

• @GuiB said in Quick Commands - Directly set selection on the front tab:

Also, I like to have my web browser as clutter free as possible (nothing shown, but the address bar / or if possible hiding the address bar when not in used... this seems to not be possible at the moment with Vivaldi, but this would be another feature request

You can show/hide address bar etc using Keyboard commands
    See Tools/Settings/Keyboard +View

• @TbGbe Yes, I'm already doing this, but would like to access the bar and the address field directly with CMD+L, but now I need to do 3 keyboards commands: one to show the address bar and one to access the address field and again the first shortcut but to hide the address bar. I would prefer to have an auto-hide feature that would pop the address bar when focused and hide it when not. Also, to have the bar auto-show/hide when the mouse is over would be great on some occasion when I want to use it with the mouse (same thing for the side panel and tabs bar since those need more often to be controlled with the mouse). Right now, I have the side panel on the left and the tabs on the right and activate (show/hire) them by shortcuts, but since they need to be used with the mouse I would like to make them pop automatically when the mouse is on the sides.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.