One key shortcuts interfering with normal digitation

• Hello,
    I've been using this browser as my default one since a bit now, after having used Opera for many years.
    One good think I like of them is the use of single key shortcuts. I like the "." for the search for example.
    However I've seen that when writing inside a text box of Office remote mail service (the one you access by https on your society server) those shortcuts are not disabled like it happens with other text boxes (like this one, for example) so that writing become quite a problem. That happens if I use the mail service either in a usual web browser window or as a service in the web panel.

A fix would be really appreciated, as I use this service for connecting to my work account.

Thanks a lot

P.S: still waiting for the mail client ;)

• Yes, know ugly bug. Sorry for you.

The Vivaldi devs working on this problem when browser shortcuts interfere with webapps defined ones or "normal" keys.

I await fixes of these issues for myself. But waiting... and waiting... until next and next and next Snapshot. :crying_cat_face:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.