Organize Web Panels

• Hello!

I really like the web panels but it seems that we can't organize them (alphabetic order for exemple). It would be great if there was a way to move them to organize them by just swiping them up and down like the bookmarks.

PS: I simply love Vivaldi, this browser is a godsend, everything is perfect and I have nothing negative to say about it. The only things I noticed was sometimes the web pages don't load on first try but when I refresh it's ok. Doesn't happen that often though. Also adding the Right-click Google Image Search feature would be great. I use an extension for it so it's not a big deal but it would be cool to have it by default. Other than that, it's awesome. Keep up the good work!

• Vivaldi Translator

@Zlotz Thanks for the feedback, but your feedback is determined by the browser, so it would be good if you had your requests (also future) he wrote to the topic Feature request for 1.6

Here is the link: https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/12240/feature-requests-for-1-6/255

PS: After the release of another new stable version will create a new topic, with additional numbers, so watch it :)

• @CheVe11e_191 Oups, sorry, I thought it was requests for the browser, can you move my post or should I make a new one?

• Vivaldi Translator

@Zlotz All right, that's okay, it happens ;)
    I would like to moved, but I'm not qualified to do so, I am not a Moderator.
    Maybe it be noticed a moderator or simple create a new topic in Feature request for 1.6 ;)

• @CheVe11e_191 said in Organize Web Panels:

create a new topic in Feature request for 1.6

Even easier - just "upvote" the existing post in the Feature Request thread (I know it's there and I'm hoping you can find it). :fingers_crossed:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.