All Passwords Lost?

• This morning, there were no passwords in my Vivaldi browser. I tried re-importing them from FF, but nothing changed. I received two "crash report requests" which I confirmed.

It happened after I installed (and then removed) the "one click clean" Chrome extension :/

Any idea what's going on? Or how to fix it? :/

I am using the latest version of the browser, updated a few days ago.

Edit: If I try to delete a bookmark from the bar without any open pages , Vivaldi crashes :/

• @Aliante said in All Passwords Lost?:

This morning, there were no passwords in my Vivaldi browser. I tried re-importing them from FF, but nothing changed. I received two "crash report requests" which I confirmed.

It happened after I installed (and then removed) the "one click clean" Chrome extension :/

Any idea what's going on? Or how to fix it? :/

I am using the latest version of the browser, updated a few days ago.

Edit: If I try to delete a bookmark from the bar without any open pages , Vivaldi crashes :/

depending on if you're using stable or snapshot, you'll have ~/.config/vivaldi or ~/.config/vivaldi-snapshot
    mv them out of the way and see if a clean profile will stop your browser from crashing

• @Aliante I think you should use extension or software which remember your passwords likes as : Last pass, Dash lane,... (It is two software I am using)

• I deleted the old profile - problem resolved. It took me a few minutes to set everything like it was before, but glad the solution worked. Thanks @marcosmobley

@maxminlevel , I will definitely look into those extensions you mentioned! Thanks for the advice! (-:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.