Scheduled themes bug.

• I’m having an issue where the theme won’t change at the times set.
    Vivaldi 1.5.658.44 and versions prior. Mac OSX 10.9.5 13F1911 mid 2010 MBP
    Have “Put hard disks to sleep when possible” checked, if that makes a difference.
    I have a theme I created and also made a dark version.
    I have it set to correspond with sunrise and sunset, which is 0700 MST and 1700 MST. However the theme will only go dark sometimes, Often I have to relaunch Vivaldi to force it to change. Sometimes it will change, but an hour or so later.
    Also, if I first open my computer, say, at 10am the theme will remain dark until I restart Vivaldi.
    If I am using my computer when the change happens, it seems to work as expected.
    If anyone has a solution, please let me know.

• Vivaldi uses the system clock to determine the theme change. If you put your computer to sleep the theme can't change, and it also won't change if you wake the system back up, because themes only change at the changing points of your theme schedule. Restart isn't required, just turn theme schedules off/on in settings to let it adjust.

• Thanks! I guess this is more of a feature request, as Vivaldi is behaving as intended, as you indicated. I would love it if the themes engine would check the time more often, if it wont end up using too many resources. I tried to look for a keyboard shortcut for "Schedule Theme to Change" but, unfortunately it isn't in the list. For now I've added more times for themes to change: at 1000, 1100 and 1200, I hope it helps. I also set a shortcut for "Next Theme". I push the shortcut once to change to dark, but ten times to go back to light. I sort of feel like this solution defeats the purpose of scheduling, but it works.
    Anyway, this is a small matter, and Vivaldi feels more stable than ever!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.