Sudden Privacy Errors.

• Wise Vivaldi Peers,

I'm in need of your help. As of 2 days ago, several of the sites I've bookmarked are giving me a Privacy Error. Namely Amazon, and my Bank. When trying to load either site I get the following error with the appropriate site address:

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.amazon.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERTIFICATE_TRANSPARENCY_REQUIRED

I'm able to click the "advanced button underneath the error and continue onto the sites, but it's a bit of a pain, and I'm concerned as to why this behavior would suddenly occur. I've not made any changes to my network. or anything I can attribute to the message. Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

• You don't mention which version of Vivaldi (or OS) you are using.
    Anyway, see if this helps
    https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/12124/amazon-assets-not-loading-or-ssl-errors

• Thanks for catching my lack of system info, and for the link TbGbe! I didn't find anything applicable from reading over the thread sadly. My date and time are correct and set to sync automatically.

As for my system info, I"m running Linux Mint 18 Cinnamon (64-Bit), and my Vivaldi specs are below.

Vivaldi 1.4.589.11 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
    Revision 7c25ae780f027858c14647dbf3bdda46a5d2f62e

• @JavaSama said in Sudden Privacy Errors.:

Thanks for catching my lack of system info, and for the link TbGbe! I didn't find anything applicable from reading over the thread sadly. My date and time are correct and set to sync automatically.

As for my system info, I"m running Linux Mint 18 Cinnamon (64-Bit), and my Vivaldi specs are below.

Vivaldi 1.4.589.11 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
    Revision 7c25ae780f027858c14647dbf3bdda46a5d2f62e

1.5 was released stable. try and see if that helps you

• @marcosmobley Good idea! Now I just need to figure out how to update, and or export my bookmarks so I can uninstall and reinstall the new version. don't suppose you could point me in the right direction to accomplish those things could you? I wasn't able to find anything looking through the settings anywhere, and my Googling only led me to a bunch of stuff about doing system updates etc... which wasn't very helpful.

• @marcosmobley Actually sir, you're my hero! That did the trick. It took me way to long to look under File for the export bookmarks option, but once I did the uninstall / reinstall of the new version I'm able to access both sites without any trouble!

Thank you so much!!!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.