Youtube in Side-Panel stops playing after hiding the paneel

• Hi guys
    I´m new to the Community and i want to display my problem.
    Today i updated Vivaldi to 1.5.658.44 and now i can´t play YouTube videos in the side panel while its closed.
    They immediately stop after hiding the panel.

I searched for some settings in the settings section but got no solution for the problem.

Can anyone help me?

• @Sabelios said in Youtube in Side-Panel stops playing after hiding the paneel:

Hi guys
    Today i updated Vivaldi to 1.5.658.44 and now i can´t play YouTube videos in the side panel while its closed.

I searched for some settings in the settings section but got no solution for the problem.

Can anyone help me?

OMG! I suffer the forum and I saw that many people are the same you. The way to fix it now (I said now because in the Vivaldi 1.4 it can, so in the future developers can bring it to 1.6) is choice youtube panel dislay in desktop.

Good luck for you!

• right click on the icon and "show desktop version"

• @iAN-CooG yes that right

• @maxminlevel said in Youtube in Side-Panel stops playing after hiding the paneel:

@Sabelios said in Youtube in Side-Panel stops playing after hiding the paneel:

Hi guys

Can anyone help me?

OMG! I suffer the forum and I saw that many people are the same you. The way to fix it now (I said now because in the Vivaldi 1.4 it can, so in the future developers can bring it to 1.6) is choice youtube panel dislay in desktop.

Good luck for you!

It works, thanks you!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.