src="https://update.vivaldi.com/stats/piwik.php?idsite=1&rec=1&bots=1" style="border:0;" alt=""

V. 1.4 & 1.5: the upper-right cross to close it isn't REALLY in the upper-right corner

• Hello,

It's a tiny, a very small thing, but I have grown curious over this detail. The white cross over a red background, in the upper-right of my Vivaldi window, that I can click to close the program, isn't really, actually, in the upper-right corner.
    It's a few pixels on the left of that corner.
    And if I simply move my mouse pointer to the upper-right corner of my monitor and click, well, Vivaldi won't shut down, as I didn't click the button.

I wonder, is it something normal, that everyone else has, and can't be changed?
    Or something normal but that could be configured away?
    Or is it a bug, and - hopefully - I'm the only one having this minor issue?

I'm curious to know, if someone else could confirm, thank you :)

EDIT: I should have given more information. I use Vivaldi with the Subtle theme, and the two options that are ticked in my Appearances menu are Use Graphical Interface and Use animations (free translation, my version is in French.) Also, my windows default DPI is set to 125% (meaning: show everything 25% larger. Or else it's killing my eyes and I have to squint and stick my nose too close to my monitor, huhu.)

• I'll politely bump this topic, the issue is still unresolved :)

It's a quite unique bug, resulting from a design flaw that is known and present in a few other programs, but only a small number. I won't claim it is simple to fix (no actual idea), but, still, fixing it would be a good idea...

@EcchiOli - You have this in Windows? I find the corner icons clickable here, with the cursor totally jammed into the corner - even so tightly jammed to the right you can't even see it.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.