1.5.658.44 changes video to black

• Hi
    I wanted to report a few problems I have since upgrading to the latest version yesterday.
    The first one was the zoom change, as reported in another thread but that was easy to fix.
    The second is that youtube videos are black, only sound plays. I've disabled hardware acceleration and then youtube works ok but before this update there were no problems, so i think that something was changed in the latest build relating to hardware acceleration that breaks youtube's player.

I'm on Win 10 x64 with all updates and I have no extensions installed. The video card is Nvidia GTX960 with a Dell U2515H (high dpi) monitor. Vivaldi is the x32 version. I have no issues with HTML5 video players on other sites such as Vimeo. I've seen this problem mentioned on older threads so I think it's a Chromium issue that appears for some people, for a long time.

• Resetting the computer can resolve many issues that cause a black screen.
    When the Dell logo appears on the screen, press F8 several times to open the Advanced Boot Options menu. Note: If the Advanced Boot Options menu doesn't open, wait for the Windows login prompt. Then restart the computer and try again. Use the Arrow keys to select Repair Your Computer and then press Enter. For more details check Dell U2515H Monitor Manual.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.