[BUG] vBulletin boards

• Space bar doesn't work on vBulletin boards when I'm typing. I have to copy/paste something for it to start working.

I noticed this bug in 1.5 snapshot which is why I stuck with 1.4. But now that 1.5 stable is out the bug is back. It only happens with Vivaldi and only in 1.5.

Did you check 1.5.658.44 Final?

Cant confirm your described issue.

I tested 1.5.658.44 32bit Win 10x64
    The typing of space bar while answering to a thread at https://serversupportforum.de/ (a VBulletin forum) works.

• I'm on the final release, yes. It works when I want to post a standalone comment. But when I want to reply to someone else it doesn't work 100% of the time. I always have to paste something in the text before the space bar becomes functional.

I cant reproduce it on the vbb forums i visit.
    Space works.

Is there any demo forum where i can check it?

• Vivaldi 1.5.658.56 (Stable channel) (64-bit), KDEneon 5.8.4

I just noticed a similar behavior using Vivaldi in vBulletin. In my case, I see it only when I choose "Reply with quote." In the forum (kubuntuforums.net), this places the cursor above the quoted text. If I down-arrow the cursor to the last position after the end-quote box (one line below) the space bar will not produce spaces. However, if I move the cursor one position the to left - either left-arrow or mouse click - this places the cursor next to the end-quote box and the space bar works normally.

I've tested the same function with Chromium and not see this. I changed Character Encoding from Western the Unicode thinking that might help, but no change.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.