How to email a link in Vivaldi?

• Using Vivaldi 1.4.589.38 on Windows 10.

In Firefox I'd go to File > Email link and it would launch my default email client (Outlook 2013) and insert a link for the current page. Is there anyway to do this in Vivaldi?

I've had to hide my Firefox icon to keep myself using Vivaldi. It's becoming a losing battle as I find myself slowed down by lack of features... I'm launching Firefox out of frustration... it's like trying to quit smoking... I need help!

When is next release of Vivaldi?

• @katra said in How to email a link in Vivaldi?:

Using Vivaldi 1.4.589.38 on Windows 10.

In Firefox I'd go to File > Email link and it would launch my default email client (Outlook 2013) and insert a link for the current page. Is there anyway to do this in Vivaldi?

Not at the moment.

When is next release of Vivaldi?

V1.5 could be this week or early next week.

• @TbGbe
    I see... 1.5 release candidate... touting "new look"

I hope they ditch that short red furry thing with bad teeth... totally out-of-step with the browser's namesake, the Baroque composer. Please... we don't need a mascot.

• I'm sure the composer had bad teeth too. The mascot doesn't hurt anyone and it's the last thing you should care about. Also he's cute :panda_face:

https://vivaldi.net/en-US/teamblog/20-tonystory1

• This extension and others like it will do it.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.