One day crashed... and now it doesn't even open

• One day I was viewing a Youtube video, and suddenly Vivaldi, crashed. When I tried to open it again, Vivladi doesn't launch. I saw the task manager and when I launch Vivaldi, the task appear for a few seconds and then dies. I uninstalled it and install it again and it still doesn't open. I install the latest snapshot and is the same history. Searching in the Vivaldi directory, I found debug.log with this message multiple times:
    "[1114/122035:WARNING:in_range_cast.h(38)] value 504409755419149312 out of range
    [1114/122035:WARNING:in_range_cast.h(38)] value 3386757498072476672 out of range
    "
    and a new line with the same text appears every time I try to open Vivaldi.

Please help D:

• @xuxe I forgot, the OS is Windows 7 ._.

• Okay, what is Vivaldi Version?
    if you don't idea, the color of logo :)

Could you try launch vivaldi in safe mode?

For launch in Safe mode,
    Open command prompt and paste this:
    cd "%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Vivaldi Web Browser\Application"
    click enter and after paste this and press enter:
    vivaldi.exe /high-dpi-support=1 /force-device-scale-factor=1 --disable-extensions --disable-plugins

• @xuxe You could try a profile reset
    https://help.vivaldi.com/article/full-reset-of-vivaldi/

Vivaldi version info in File/Help/About

• @borrougagnou Now I have installed version 1.5.658.3, but the crash was originally in 1.4
    When I launch it in safe mode, a 112 KB process executes and stay there... doing nothing.

• @xuxe retry launch, with my vivaldi Beta, I need to launch 2 or 3 the same command for Vivaldi "real" launch, after is possible to remove all profile or change profile (look link of TbGbe)

• @TbGbe It worked! (somehow)

Luckily i could export the bookmarks, so nothing of value was lost

Thanks for the help everyone

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.