Request Account Delete

• Please delete my Account here. Thank you.

Several attempts the 502 Gateway Failure with Location Frankfurt to eliminate is failed. Second a Pop up occurred with the hint "Error. No enough privilege." Hence, I conclude Vivaldi Community administrative background is mob me. This is nerveless marketing conform. It is a great step backward to Opera Community, I'm really sure. I recommend you delete my account immediately. And so to protect my data protection rights. Good by Vivaldi.

• Vivaldi Team

@myopic so sorry for the troubles! :scream:
    That's definitely not the experience we want you to have with Vivaldi.

Would you please share with us a screenshot of the error message so we can fix it asap? If you still want to be removed, I'll do it immediately. I just want to get to the bottom of this so no one else experience this again.

Thanks in advance for your help and being patient with us.

• @gaelle Thank you for your Vivaldi support. I make an attempt in reconstruction my complaint. But today I see no error message more. Last days, I checked my system and stopped virus scanner software, but there was no problem, my system seems okay. So I can only regard to my failure description in the item below. "502 Gateway Location Frankfurt" and "No enough privilege"-Pop-Up.
    Perhaps at Frankfurt snow was not cleared ... :)

For the time being I would like to keep my forum account.

• @gaelle Please Vivaldi Team close my account and delete my comments. Thank you very much.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.