How to remove "open link in new tab" in right click menu ?

• Hi,
    I don't want to switch immediately to the new tab when open new link, so i want to move to background tab , but in right click menu its third option i want to move this to first option " open link in background tab " and remove the "open link in new tab".
    Thanks

@glamex said in How to remove "open link in new tab" in right click menu ?:

Hi,
    I don't want to switch immediately to the new tab when open new link, so i want to move to background tab , but in right click menu its third option i want to move this to first option " open link in background tab " and remove the "open link in new tab".
    Thanks

You can't do that yet. In the meantime, you can use middle-click or ctrl+click or create a mouse gesture to do this.

• OK thanks.

And one more help , " How to set master password for browser?

@glamex - We don't have it yet.

• @Ayespy

You can't do that yet. In the meantime, you can use middle-click or ctrl+click or create a mouse gesture to do this.

I like the 'yet'. I never thought altering menus would be possible but that is the idea I am reading into the conversation based on 'yet'. That would be cool.

• @g_bartsch said in How to remove "open link in new tab" in right click menu ?:

I like the 'yet'. I never thought altering menus would be possible but that is the idea I am reading into the conversation based on 'yet'. That would be cool.

I don't think that it would be a built-in feature, rather just a possibility. But I might be wrong. Back then - in the good old times - you could've edit some INI files (in Presto Opera) to rearrange the order or even remove items from the context menu. Maybe it'll be possible in Vivaldi some day too...

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.