[Feature Request] Right click on window - add to bookmarks

• Hi Team,

I'd like to request for a simple feature to be added. If it's already in there and I'm missing it, please let me know.

I'd like for the ability to right click on the page and then be able to select "add to bookmarks" instead of having to add a page to my bookmarks the traditional way.

Thanks in advance and regards,

Amie

• @abrennan said in [Feature Request] Right click on window - add to bookmarks:

Hi Team,

I'd like to request for a simple feature to be added. If it's already in there and I'm missing it, please let me know.

I'd like for the ability to right click on the page and then be able to select "add to bookmarks" instead of having to add a page to my bookmarks the traditional way.

Thanks in advance and regards,

Amie

Not your not missing it it is not there but we can view the page source an act perhaps one in a thousand do, whereas everyone of them thousand is adding a bookmark. As for as I know the designers of the rendering engine have never included or I have never see that option in a Chrome based browser so who knows it is even possible for them to do it.

@MacUser2525 - Vivaldi's UI is unrelated to Chromium - so many more things are possible with it than with many other "chrome-based" browsers.

• @Ayespy Good hopefully they add this feature that every user uses on daily basis then. And I was thinking that after having posted it rendering engine should have nothing to do with the UI that displays it but I never edit posts except to add information or correct typo that got by spellchecker.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.