Delete Button too close to Open button in Open Session box making it too easy to accidentally delete an important session that one means to open.

• The "File" >> "Open Saved Session" >> "Open Session" box has a [Delete] button right next to the [Open] button. I did not open the "Open Session" box just to have research data for deciding how to vote in the upcoming accidentally lost because of a delete button in a breadcrumb that leads one to believe this is about opening sessions--not deleting them. Please move the delete button into a "Session Management" box or a "Delete Saved Session" or at least as far away from the [Open] button as possible. Thank You.

@J.H. said in Delete Button too close to Open button in Open Session box making it too easy to accidentally delete an important session that one means to open.:

The "File" >> "Open Saved Session" >> "Open Session" box has a [Delete] button right next to the [Open] button. I did not open the "Open Session" box just to have research data for deciding how to vote in the upcoming accidentally lost because of a delete button in a breadcrumb that leads one to believe this is about opening sessions--not deleting them. Please move the delete button into a "Session Management" box or a "Delete Saved Session" or at least as far away from the [Open] button as possible. Thank You.

I feel ya. Please file a bug. Pages or menus that have conflicting buttons (or commands) in reversed order (submit; and reset most typically, so that you accidentally delete your search term) or too close to each other make me nuts.

• The same for the edit pencil and delete minus symbol in the bookmark panel. It's to easy to delete a bookmark or even an entire folder and sub-contents. Yes, the trash can saves them, but it should not be possible to make simple mistakes. The possibility for large loss of bookmarks exists.

Hey! Emoji's! :heart_eyes:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.