"Save as..." stopped working

• Hi! Somehow clicking on an image and selecting 'save as..." command, nothing happens... (the usual dialogue does not appear) What's wrong? any ideas?

• @deanastassi
    Link to image? You should also mention your operating system and the version of vivaldi you are on.

On another note.... we can post in Vivaldi Browser now? I guess this should be disabled, or there will have to be a ton of thread moving in the coming weeks.

• Vivaldi 1.4.589.38 (Stable channel) (32-bit)
    Revision afa9b018e32575fcd8f8283755a315804ecf0671
    OS Windows 10

0_1478470623939_vivaldi.png
    ...as usual one should only click on the "save as..." to save an image. But... nothing happens when I click on the command... any ideas?

@deanastassi - An extension disrupting normal behavior perhaps? I get the expected behavior here - a browser dialog to select where and how to save the image appears.

• @Ayespy said in "Save as..." stopped working:

@deanastassi - An extension disrupting normal behavior perhaps? I get the expected behavior here - a browser dialog to select where and how to save the image appears.

...no extensions installed. However, I just installed the latest Beta... problem solved... (I still wish I know why it happened thought) Thank you all.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.