Delete my account

• Hi

I am new member and new to Vivaldi webbrowser. I wonder how I can delete my account and start all over again I have got [email protected] as my mail adres to but I don´t like it and wanna create a new one. Can anybody help me with that?

• Could always just abandon that account. Make sure to delete all cookies from vivaldi then sign up for new account.

Edit: Probably have to use email address other than original used to sign up the first time not sure how they have that setup as to whether they will block more than one account on the same email.

@RobotSmurfen said in Delete my account:

Hi

I am new member and new to Vivaldi webbrowser. I wonder how I can delete my account and start all over again I have got [email protected] as my mail adres to but I don´t like it and wanna create a new one. Can anybody help me with that?

Set up a new account, and message Gaelle (community director) to delete your old one.

• @Ayespy

Ok now I have set up a new account with a new mail I like. I have also sent Gaelle a message to help me delete my old account.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.