Change keyboard layout

• I'm running Linux on a Macbook Air, trying to change the keyboard layout in Vivaldi to match that of MacOS (i.e. cmd-c for copy, cmd-f for find, etc.)

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,
    Mitch

• Generally, you select the keyboard layout in your desktop environment's settings. How you access the settings depends on which Linux distribution (e.g. Ubuntu) and desktop you are using.

• @msmol said in Change keyboard layout:

I'm running Linux on a Macbook Air, trying to change the keyboard layout in Vivaldi to match that of MacOS (i.e. cmd-c for copy, cmd-f for find, etc.)

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,
    Mitch

The keybindings file or ~/.input.rc forget how it is named now been long time since I did it is what you are looking for. You need to map the command keypress to the control key (which you already have BTW) the Option key is the ALT key already or should be. Alternatively you can go into the Keyboard Settings in Vivaldi and change the defaults there to reflect what you want that existing keypress to do, no re-map needed that way.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.