Data synchronization

• Good day. I'd like to see in the browser bookmarks synchronized, express-panel passwords with your Google Account Will it be realized? If so - if we know how soon?

@adminspb said in Data synchronization:

Good day.
    I'd like to see in the browser bookmarks synchronized, express-panel passwords with your Google Account
    Will it be realized? If so - if we know how soon?

We will have our own sync. Probably will not sync with Google account, because of too many potential problems.

• @Ayespy said in Data synchronization:

Good day.
    I'd like to see in the browser bookmarks synchronized, express-panel passwords with your Google Account
    Will it be realized? If so - if we know how soon?

We will have our own sync.

Hopefully it will allow a local option not some stupid online give all your information to a third party BS.

• @Ayespy I do not know about other people, but I really need the synchronization between devices which is vivaldi. (Bookmarks, express panel, passwords and notes). Without it yet is, I can go to Vivaldi completely. Please put in the synchronization plans to finalize the browser.

@Ayespy I do not know about other people, but I really need the synchronization between devices which is vivaldi. (Bookmarks, express panel, passwords and notes). Without it yet is, I can go to Vivaldi completely. Please put in the synchronization plans to finalize the browser.

Thanks, but not up to me. I am just an internal tester volunteer. However, I know they have been actively working on it for over a year. It's a high priority, and they will roll it out as soon as they can. Once mail launches and the first intensive debugging of it in the wild is done, more hands may be available to devote to sync.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.