Edit auto fill data

• I use autofill a lot and really like it. It's way better than in Firefox. But, I have one entry with a bad email address and just accidentally ordered something on the web using that address. I do [b][i]not[/i][/b] want to turn off autofill. I just want to get rid of a bad entry. Is there any way to do that? I'm using the latest (beta) version on Linux if that matters.

• on the edit boxes, while typing, a dropdown menu with the typed words should appear, move with cursor to the one you want to delete and press shift del. after you press enter the new words will be stored, so you just have to enter the correct address just once.

• @iAN CooG:

on the edit boxes, while typing, a dropdown menu with the typed words should appear, move with cursor to the one you want to delete and press shift del. after you press enter the new words will be stored, so you just have to enter the correct address just once.

Ah! The magic keystroke is revealed. I had tried backspace and Del.

Is that documented anywhere? I don't see it in Settings->Keyboard->Shortcuts.

• I don't know, I just expect it to work that way out of habits, isn't the way it worked in opera 12? :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.