Extended Page Load Times

• Vivaldi has trouble finishing the loading of pages at nfl.com Neither Chrome nor Edge have the issue. Visit the following link and count how many seconds/minutes it takes for Vivaldi to finish loading the page. http://www.nfl.com/scores

• @wussah Less than 3 seconds for me ( Vivaldi 1.5.654.3 64-bit ) with ublock origin.
    Have you installed extensions / ad-blockers?

@wussah said in Extended Page Load Times:

Vivaldi has trouble finishing the loading of pages at nfl.com

Neither Chrome nor Edge have the issue.

Visit the following link and count how many seconds/minutes it takes for Vivaldi to finish loading the page.

http://www.nfl.com/scores

5 sec here.

• @wussah No problems, & no problem with scores side.

• I counted until 1 so not even a second as I did not do the a thousand and one they say would be a second. On a fiber optic connection 300mb/s down with a traceroute showing 15 hops until I get there, uBlock Origin, Script Safe, HTTPSEverywhere and Google Translate for plugins installed version 1.4 on OSX 10.11.6.

• Less than 1 second with 180mb/s connection. No problem for Vivaldi.

• 5 sec with the pc connected to my smartphone used as a modem !!

• Something tells me you people are not waiting for the entire page to load, just seeing content and figuring all is complete, but it is not. This issue is not limited to nfl.com btw. I do not use any extensions or ad-blockers, just raw Vivaldi.

Keep refreshing the page, the load times are not consistent, and it routinely takes 20+ seconds to load all of the week tabs. Sometimes, the page doesn't finish loading at all, and may even freeze the tab entirely, preventing any other reloads.

• @wussah To add my voice - it fully loads in a second or two for me. I have uBlock Origin though, so that could have made a difference. Let me try again with it disabled...

About ten seconds (200+ images plus some video ads). The last couple of elements took the final five or so seconds.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.