Wrong tab order on group creation by drag-and-drop

• If I have two tabs next to eachother and I drag the right-side tab over the left-side one the resulting tab order in the newly created group is wrong: the right-side tab I dragged will be the first (leftmost) tab in the group and the former left-side tab will be the second (rightmost) tab in the group. The same happens if I drag the left one over the right one, but there it makes sense because the original order is kept. If I'm dragging the right one over the left one I expect the order to stay the same and it doesn't.

• Good observation. Furthermore if you ungroup such a tab stack the original order isn't kept, they instead keep the order they were stacked in. Which makes sense, but yeah, it's a bug.

• Here's another cute thing I just saw about tab ordering: if you move an entire tab stack past other tabs (1 position is enough) the tabs in the stack get re-ordered in some strange way. At first I thought they get ordered alphabetically by title but further testing showed they don't, the order just changes to something else.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.