Copy (select) & past links; not copy to clipboard (Linux)

• I'm linux users since 2002. One of the things that make easy work on Linux, is that any that select with mouse, copy to clpboard automatly. Usig a clpboard manager, is great to work. I use all days. But, since last 2 Vevaldi updates; select links in address bar, not copy to clipboard. Now, i'm using 1.5.648.6 (Build oficial) dev (64 bits). I try in chrome, but all work fine. Is issue just in vivaldi? I change some clipboards managers in the last week, but with all is the same, that i think is not my system. By the way; Vivaldi es the best browser, thanks!!! :silly:

What is your language?

• my language?
    sorry for my english; spanish is my language :(

• Hi Sage2000, no problems to understand you. :)
    I have the same problem since a few Vivaldi versions.

Opensuse Leap 42.1 x86_64
    CPU Intel T4200 4 GB
    GPU Intel GN 965
    xf86-video-intel 2.99.917-6.1
    Vivaldi latest snapshot
    KDE Plasma 5

Cheers, mib

Not sure how to help you, then. I guess it's possible Vivaldi is having trouble with non-unicode characters, but the only solution I am sure of has recently been introduced into the newer snapshots, and that is turning on the setting "Cut and Copy Encoded" in the Address Bar settings. I understood that was for Asian languages like Chinese and Japanese, however.

• Wohoo Ayespy, this is working.
    Only thing was I cant copy your username with marking but address bar is working.

Cheers, mib

Yay!

• :clap_tone1: :slight_smile: I wrote about this litle bug; and at next snapshot, Vivaldi fix it!!!
    Thanks so much. Is working.
    I use this everyday, many times at day, is very usefull for me.
    Thanks!!!
    Thanks for excelent browser!!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.