Taskbar not showing up

• Hi all! I have taskbar set to autohide but bumping the mouse at the bottom of the screen doesn't bring up the taskbar. Using the windows key on the keyboard works but is awkward. I have tried searching the forum and looking through my settings for something related with no luck. Any suggestions anyone? Win 7 x64 Vivaldi 1.4.589.38 (Stable channel) (64-bit)

• It's a very old bug, so it's obviously difficult to fix. Close and restart will fix it until you use fullscreen mode again.

• Bump. Same problem here.

You don't have to close the browser and restart it but simply resize the window and maximize it again. Problem is that this bug occurs even if you watch full screen youtube videos and that is pretty annoying.

• And from version 1.5 occurs even when dragging Tab into new window :-(

• Please, can some of you Vivaldi guys assure me, that you are aware of this problem so I can peacefully wait for fix :-)

• They are aware of the problem. It has been reported multiple times. If you restart Vivaldi the problem will go away until the next time you watch a fullscreen video.

The Windows key will always show the taskbar.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.