Time to remember old bugreports

• Every from us have his own tiny bugs and is still waiting that they will be fixed. So, I will remember to my most annoying bugs and hope Vivaldi Team is looking for them. [b]Key: VB-10368 [/b] [b]Summary: Tab history is limited to 6 webpages after restart (sometime after the 2nd)[/b] Looking to ten or twenty web pages in a tab. Close Vivaldi and start again. Only the last six pages are in the tab history. Sometimes the bug occures after the 2nd restart. [b]Key: VB-13714[/b] [b]Summary: Wrong Speed Dial favicon after Vivaldi starts[/b] The favicon of a Speed Dial tab is wrong when Vivaldi starts. Actually the standard round world icon is shown when Vivaldi starts. Only when the Speed Dial tab is activated, the icon is changed then to the Sped Dial tile icon. This is very bad, it's not possible to identify the Speed Dial tab. [b]Key: VB-17825 [/b] [b]Summary: Find in Page and search in a pdf file. The counter will not changed[/b] Open Find in Page and search in a pdf file. The counter will not changed, when moving between the findings, 1 of 5, the 1 doesn't changed. Vivaldi Team, please bring them up. mf

• Did you see the Feature Request thread?

Some bugs even older than yours are listed there :)

If every one posted their "pet bugs" this would would soon be the longest thread on the forum and achieve nothing.

• I know TbGbe. But as we get no response or confirmation, how should we user handle it? The Feature Request thread? Is it for features, for bugs or for both?

mf

There are thousands of reported bugs. They are all stored permanently and referred to often by developers. There is no official way to bump or "upvote" a specific bug. Because there are so many reported, it is impractical for developers to individually acknowledge each one as submitted, or discuss whether they are working on this or that one.

They are reported out as they are cleared.

• @Mikefield:

I know TbGbe. But as we get no response or confirmation, how should we user handle it? The Feature Request thread? Is it for features, for bugs or for both?

mf

Well, the feature request thread is for features.
    However, the vivaldi bug report form is used for both bugs and feature requests, so there is always some crossover.

No response can be frustrating, but I'd rather the devs worked on bugs/features than updating posts in a forum ;)

• Off topic: How and where can I see the list of reported bugs?

• You can't. The Database is closed to public.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.